This year 2022, within the Municipal Budgets de Ondara, contemplates a game of 50,000 euros attached to the projects chosen by the population of Ondara, within Participatory Budgets. Of the 10 proposals submitted, 8 were approved by the technical team and approved by the Participation Council.
The Ondara Participation Council met to carry out the recount of physical votes that could be carried out within the period from June 1 to 15 and add them to the votes that were made electronically, making a total of 174 votes, among telematic and face-to-face. As announced by the Councilor for Citizen Participation, Miguel Gomis, after the vote count, the proposals with the most votes in order of votes are:
1. Ventilation of the pavilion (46,000 euros). Better ventilation conditioning, especially in the summer. 50 votes.
2. Installation of public lighting to access the Cemetery (19,000 euros). Installation of several points of light in the section from the Dénia street crossing - Camino Alfatares to the access to the Ondara Parish Cemetery car park to improve road safety for people, shared in that of vehicles. 31 votes.
3. Parking for the sports center (3,000 euros). Create new parking spaces. 23 votes.
4. Children's area in Tozales park (50,000 euros). Creation of a large themed children's play area (0-6 years) in the Tozales park. 20 votes.
5. Covered municipal soccer field stands (31,000 euros). Cover the stands about 10-15 meters, to avoid the sun during the very hot months. Like protecting yourself from the rain in the rainy seasons. 18 votes.
6. Valley of Christ mirrors (10,280 euros). On Constitución, Pizarro and Oeste streets, due to poor visibility, it is necessary to place mirrors on the sides to avoid possible collisions between vehicles. 14 votes.
7. Snoezelen Room or Multisensory Room (7,000 euros). These are interactive spaces designed to stimulate the senses, with the aim of improving the quality of life of people with disabilities and older people with severe cognitive impairment or dementia, who have impaired motor and neurological abilities. 13 votes.
8. Billboards in the streets entrances of oxen (26,760 euros). Gates with iron bars in the adjacent streets in Calle Mayor for the safety of people in the path of the oxen entrances. 5 votes.
Thus, the proposal that obtained the most votes, with 50 votes, was the ventilation of the pavilion (for 46,000 euros). But, during the voting phase, the Ondara City Council requested a subsidy from the Provincial Council of Alicante to carry out the ventilation of the municipal pavilion, since despite being a project presented by the citizens, it was also a project that the Government team had planned to solve this problem of the municipal pavilion building. As the entire ventilation of the pavilion was financed with this subsidy, the Participation Council gave the following projects that enter the participatory budget (which has an item of 50,000 euros) by voting order (these 4 projects are chosen to be executed with charge to the Participatory Budgets, plus the ventilation of the pavilion, by means of the subsidy):
2. Installation of public lighting to access the cemetery (19,000 euros)
3. Parking for the sports center (3,000 euros)
6. Valley of Christ mirrors (10,280 euros)
7. Snoezelen Room or Multisensory Room (7,000 euros)
In this way, the Participation Budgets result in the execution of 4 projects for the municipality, raising the total amount of the projects to 39,280 euros. The next phase will be to take these projects to the plenary session of the municipal corporation, on June 30. Once approved by the Corporation, the execution phase will begin.