He Town Hall of Xàbia retrieve the free summer school, an option for boys and girls between the ages of 3 and 14 that combines leisure and education, and that aims to facilitate work-life balance during school holidays. The Summer School will last from July 4 to August 26, in the morning
As explained by the Councilor for Children, Montse Villaverde, this playful educational leisure option will adapt the activities to the different age groups of the participants so that they can enjoy the summer.
So there will be two proposals. One for boys and girls from 3 years old (who are already enrolled in the first year of early childhood education) and up to 10 years old. This workshop will be from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. (if necessary, a school would also be set up from 7:45 a.m. to 9 a.m.) at the CEIP Graüll facilities (Av Ramón Llidó, 1). Requests can be made for a single month or both.
The other workshop is more focused on young people from 10 to 14 years old. It will be held in the Play Jove space (in the Plaza de la Constitución) also from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. and will feature a wide range of technological activities, escape room and water activities. In this case, requests can be made from fortnightly periods, being able to request up to two months.
Those interested in applying for a place can do so from June 8 to 16 through the registry (OAC). The concession of the places will be linked to the scale of the documentation provided, based on the criteria to be assessed and does not depend on the order of registration. Once all the applications have been evaluated, the admission will be communicated personally to those admitted by telephone.
For more information, those interested can contact the Youth Department at the Casa de Cultura (at 965 794 344 extension 3401) or write to email@example.com
Documentation to present
- Photocopy of the ID of the father, mother or guardian.
- Photocopy of the family book (pages where all the members appear).
- Photocopy of the Personal Income Tax return for the year 2020, either jointly for the family unit or individually for each of the members that make it up. In the case of the non-obligatory nature of making the declaration, present a negative certificate from the Treasury.
- Certificate of the degree of disability of the participant, siblings, mother, father or guardian if applicable.
- Certificate of registration
- Certificate of single parent family if applicable.
- In case of joint custody, regulatory agreement.
- Work life of the father, mother or guardian.