He Teulada Town Hall approves in extraordinary plenary session the contract award agreement for the Regulated Parking Service on public roads. This will benefit both businesses and users as well as residents in the urban centers of Teulada Moraira, guaranteeing more free parking spaces in the busiest areas.
Delimited streets for regulated parking
Teulada urban area:
- Mediterranean (from the junction with C/ Tárbena to the junction with Cl. Benissa on both sides).
- Mediterráneo (right side from Cl. Benissa to Plaza Gabriel Miró roundabout)
- Mediterráneo (right side from Cl. Tárbena to Plaza Jaume I roundabout)
- Maestro Mulet Borrell Street
- Santa Catalina (from the beginning to the intersection with Benissa street)
- Canónigo Valles Street
- Constitution Plaza
Moraira urban area:
- C/ Dr. Calatayud (from the Church to the end of the street).
- From Madrid (from Placeta la Sort to the intersection with Ctra. Moraira-Calpe)
- From Madrid (from the Los Peces roundabout to the intersection with Ctra. Moraira-Calpe)
- C/ Tosqueres
- C / Marjaleta.
- Senillar walk
- Del Portet (from the beginning to the access stairs to C/ Almacenes)
- Moraira to Calpe from start to no. 30
- Moraira to Teulada from the beginning to the Colegio Cap d'Or.
- Master Mariano Bru
- Metge Fernando Carbonell
How to get the receipt to park in the regulated area
Drivers who park their vehicle in the time limit zone must provide the corresponding receipt, which they can obtain from authorized vending machines using coins, credit cards, mobile applications or any other telematic system. Said receipt will include the arrival time, the amount paid, the vehicle registration and the end time of authorized parking.
The maximum time spent in the blue zone will be two hours in the case of non-residents and three hours in the case of residents, both in the morning and in the afternoon. After the time has elapsed, the vehicle must obligatorily leave the parking area subject to regulation, not being able to obtain a new receipt to extend the stay. In the case of vehicles for people with reduced mobility (as long as it has the badge that enables it) the maximum period of stay will be double.
It is important to highlight that the condition of residents will affect those residents registered in the municipality who reside in the regulated parking areas.
Any vehicle that lacks a receipt or exceeds the time limit will be denounced and removed by the municipal tow truck as soon as the infraction is detected. However, the offender who exceeds the hour limit may avoid the processing of the disciplinary file by obtaining a special receipt, for an amount of €4.00, before the two hours have elapsed from the end of the authorized time, thus canceling the effects of the complaint. In the case of lacking the initial payment receipt, the special receipt will be €7.00.
Winter and summer hours
For its part, the regulation schedule will be as follows:
- From November 1 to March 31
- Weekdays: from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Saturdays: from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Sundays, holidays and afternoons: no service or free parking area.
- From April 1 to June 30 and from September 1 to October 31
- Weekdays: from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. and from 4:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Saturdays: from 9.00 to 14.00
- Sundays and holidays: no service
- From July 1 to August 31
- From Monday to Saturday: from 9:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Sundays and holidays: no service
Regulated parking service fees
|1st hour||0,40 €||0,85 €|
|maximum 3 hours||1,20 €|
|maximum 2 hours||1,70 €|
The indicated amounts will be split according to the following table:
|20||0,10 €||20||0,25 €|
|30||0,20 €||22||0,30 €|
|40||0,25 €||25||0,35 €|
|50||0,30 €||29||0,40 €|
|60||0,40 €||32||0,45 €|
|70||0,45 €||36||0,50 €|
It should be noted that users who do not wish to park in regulated areas have free parking areas in both town centers, such as the VIé Centenari public car park in Teulada and the Les Sorts public car park in Moraira, among others.
Thus, the service will be launched once the legal deadlines for its implementation have expired.